Staff Training Site
This page is dedicated to provide training to staff, ensuring a high standard of operations and compliance with licensing requirements. The steps below will guide you on properly completing your required courses:
- Log onto https://www.thearroyos.org/my-account/ and sign in with your your assigned username and password.
- Click on the hyperlink to return you back to the training site.
- Click on the link to the course that you wish to take.
- Complete the course.
- Download the certificate upon completion and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign out of your account once you are finished with your training.
Direct Care Staff Course List
- CCP 100: Medication Management Basics
- CCP 101: Food Preparation and Safety Basics
- CCP 102: Housekeeping and Sanitation Basics
- CCP 103: Recognition of Early Warning Signs of Illness and the Need for Professional Assistance Basics
- CCP 104: HIPAA Basics
- CCP 105: Universal Precautions Basics
- CCP 106: Availability of Community Services and Resources Basics
- CCP 107: Adult ADHD
- CCP 108: Alcohol Use Disorder
- CCP 109: Bipolar Disorder
- CCP 110: Cannabis Use Disorder
- CCP 111: Major Depression
- CCP 112: Managing Aggressive Behavior
- CCP 113: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- CCP 114: Schizoaffective Disorder
- CCP 115: Schizophrenia
- CCP 116: Suicide Awareness and Prevention